Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reflection


My philosophy of technology in education has somewhat changed since I had the opportunity to take a Technology class that actually revolved around using it for educational purposes.  I now see many more ways to use the technology and there are numerous devices and programs that make it all possible.  I have been introduced to things that I would have never thought of.  Technology is the one thing that we can count on making daily advancements.  It is for this reason that we, as future educators, should continually inform ourselves about the newest technology out there so that we can determine whether it would be beneficial for our students. After seeing the options that technology offers versus using the traditional pencil, paper, and whiteboard I can see myself integrating it quite often in my classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment